Reconstruction of buildings and complexes for disabled students
The need to provide disabled students with better access to education is an important social issue. It is also a requirement of the Equality Act 2010. In order to meet this need, it is necessary to reconstruct existing buildings and complexes and to design and construct new ones that would be suitable for the needs of disabled students. This project is aimed at preparing the necessary documents for managing the reconstruction process.
2. Scope of the project
The scope of the project includes the reconstruction of four buildings and complexes:
– The first building is a five-story building with a total area of 9,000 square meters. The building has two entrances, one for able-bodied students and one for disabled students. There are classrooms, offices, a library, and a gymnasium on the ground floor. The upper floors are occupied by dormitories.
– The second complex consists of two three-story buildings with a total area of 6,000 square meters. The complex has a playground, a swimming pool, and a gym.
– The third complex includes a three-story building with an area of 4,500 square meters and a two-story building with an area of 2,500 square meters. The complex has classrooms, offices, a library, and a gymnasium.
– The fourth building is a four-story building with a total area of 3,000 square meters. The ground floor houses a cafeteria and the upper floors are occupied by classrooms.
3. Objectives of the project
The main objective of the project is to provide disabled students with better access to education by reconstructing existing buildings and complexes and designing and constructing new ones that would be suitable for their needs.
4. Time schedule
The project will be carried out in two phases:
– Phase 1: Preparatory work (3 months)
This phase includes the development of drawings and specifications, the preparation of bids, and the award of contracts.
– Phase 2: Execution of work (18 months)
This phase includes the reconstruction of buildings and complexes according to the approved plans and specifications.
5. Activities of the project
The project includes the following activities:
– Development of drawings and specifications
– Preparation of bids
– Awarding of contracts
– Reconstruction of buildings and complexes according to the approved plans and specifications
The total budget for the project is $20 million.
7. Management and coordination
The project will be managed by a Project Manager who will be responsible for its coordination and execution. He will be assisted by a team of architects, engineers, construction workers, etc.
The proposed project is aimed at providing disabled students with better access to education by reconstructing existing buildings and complexes and designing and constructing new ones that would be suitable for their needs. The project includes all necessary activities for its successful implementation.